When will the email be sent?
Emails were sent out on 7 August for anyone whose university place had been confirmed between 1-7 August. As Scottish exam results were published on 7 August, the emails were mainly sent to Scottish students although some BTEC students also got an email.
No further emails will be sent now until 16 August when A Level results are published. They'll then be sent at regular intervals every day up until 31 August.
Who will get sent an email?
You'd be sent an email if:
- you've been accepted by either your firm or insurance choice university on Track
- you're eligible for Clearing because you've not been successful in meeting the conditions of your firm and/or insurance choice university
What does it mean if I don't receive an email?
Try not to worry as not everyone is going to be sent one. You won't be sent an email if:
- Your place was already unconditional
- Your chosen university hasn't yet made a decision
- Your chosen university are making you an offer on a different course or different start date
If in doubt about the status of your application, remember you can check Track for the latest updates!