Wednesday 14 December 2016

Get to know the university you could be studying at

Now you’ve accepted a conditional offer, it’s a good idea to get to know your prospective university better, and see where you could be studying in the not-too-distant future. Getting to know the place now will help you to feel more at home if you start studying there, as you’ll already be familiar with the place and the people.

Now’s the perfect time to head to an open day at the uni you could be studying at, even if you have already been to one. Open days are a great way to explore the facilities, see where you could be living, and talk to current staff and students.

Can’t get to an open day? Take a look at our list of virtual tours to see what the university is like from the comfort of your own home.

Get to know your chosen university or college by following them on social media – keep up-to-date with what’s happening on campus, ask questions, and see what uni life is like!

If you’ve got any questions about your application, check out our info on www.ucas.com or get in touch with our advisers on Facebook or Twitter.

3 comments:

micheal pan said...

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast 
you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of
hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about 
this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month 
ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and 
I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about 
$50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money 
into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught 
,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it 
also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect 
you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (
atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com ). Tell your 
loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how 
my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is ;
atmmachinehackers1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr.OSE I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr.ose and I decided to also Email Dr.ose for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr.OSE herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whomever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email :oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348136482342 https://www.facebook.com/Dr-odion-spell-temple-110513923938220/      

Unknown said...

I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com whatsapp +2348136482342
https://www.facebook.com/Dr-odion-spell-temple