Friday 27 May 2016

Thinking of starting uni this year?

Thinking about starting university this year? You can still apply for courses until 18:00 (UK time) on 30 June.

Where can I find vacancies?
You can find all course vacancies in our search tool.

Once you’ve found some you’re interested in, it’s still worth giving the uni a quick call to make sure they have vacancies and will consider your application.

How do I apply?
So you’ve found some courses you want to apply to and you’ve made sure they’ve got vacancies – the next step is completing your application!

There’s lots of advice to get you started on our website. You may need a little extra help with some parts of the application, such as the education section and your personal statement. If so, check out these great videos for lots of great advice.


Once you’ve completed your entire application, including a reference, you’ll be able to pay for and send us your application. The fee is £12 for one choice or £23 for more than one choice.

What happens if I apply after 30 June?
Any application sent to us after 30 June will be entered in to Clearing.

Good luck with your application! 

If you have any questions about applying, check out all the advice on ucas.com or ask our advisers on Facebook or Twitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬